Since July 2020, we have been holding conversations on inclusive arts through a 60-minute online discussion presenting what it is about, its history and worldwide practice. The works of the artists are also presented to inspire advocates, artists and families!
See a run of the whole forum by viewing this presentation last August 29, 2020 - hosted by Aestheletic. Professor Alice Fox, the founder of the first course of its kind, the Masters in Inclusive Arts at the University of Brighton, provides a keynote to talk about the philosophy of inclusive arts:
Since we began in July 2020, the following sessions have went around virtual communities, as follows:
1. July 18, 2020 / Saturday / 4:00 pm Host: Boundless Possibilities Foundation
2. July 24, 2020 / Friday / 2:00pm Host: UP Manila Museum of a History of Ideas
3. July 25, 2020 / Saturday / 4:00pm Host: UP Diliman Center for Women and Gender Studies (Conversations Through Art Session 6)
4. July 31, 2020 / Friday / 10:30 am Host: National Council for Disability Affairs (NCDA)
5. July 31, 2020 / Friday / 4:00pm Host: Sobi House
6. August 4, 2020 / Tuesday / 2:00pm Host: Norfil Foundation
7. August 15, 2020 / Saturday / 10:00am Host: Federation of Philippines Photographers Foundation (FPPF)
8. August 29, 2020 / Saturday /5:30pm Host: Aestheletic 9. September 5, 2020 / Saturday / 9:30 am Host: Art Ventures and Advocacy Network 10. September 12, 2020 / Saturday / 4:30 pm Host: Expressive Arts Network Philippines
11. December 5, 2020 / Saturday / 6:00 pm Host: Art Ventures and Advocacy Network
Option 3 - Support the production of art products by seed funding or volunteer support.
You can avail of the apparel, limited prints and merchandise that we are making as part of the artists' entrepreneurial venture and social enterprise. For getting these items in bundles, you can place them for your home or share them as gifts. Click on the following:
For any kind of support or help (financially or not), we will be happy to include you (and your logo) to the growing list of partner-collaborators of this initiative. Your presence will then be visible in all our succeeding events and activities!
Do not hesitate to reach us (found on our contact page) if you would like to get in the happy bus!